Java Coding Interview
Increase your software development income by leveling up your problem-solving skills using algorithms and data structures. The more prepared and confident you are, the better the chances of negotiating your next salary!.
Why have a guide for interviews
Jobs in the tech industry are expected to grow exponentially in the next few years. If you plan to enter the job market soon, you must know that companies will evaluate your problem-solving skills based on data structures and algorithms, and you will need to face a complex problem on a blackboard.
That’s the reason why Algorithms and Data structures are vital. You need this book because it includes the most common questions you can find in a real interview!.
By the end of reading this book, you'll be able to:
- Understand the basics of common data structures and algorithms and apply them to real questions.
- Apply clean code practices to develop a usable algorithm.
- Understand the importance of text manipulation methods, lists, recursion, class design, queues, stacks, hashing, trees, graphs, and many more.
- Develop a complete algorithm using the TDD approach, e.g., graph-based transport system, tic tac toe game.
- React better than other candidates when faced with a new problem, e.g., design an algorithm to solve a problem you haven't seen before.
- Understand and practice 40 code challenges explained step by step, including its pictorial representation.
Table of Contents
- Inner workings of Data Structures
- Big O Notation
- Arrays and Strings
- Linked Lists
- Math and Logic Puzzles
- Sorting and Searching
- Stacks and Queues
- Hash Table
- Trees and Graphs
- Challenge Codes
I am a software engineer who faced real interviews as a candidate for startups and big companies. Throughout the years, I have sourced factual questions that have been tried, tested, and commented on step by step and are now part of this book!. I hope you find them practical and useful in your career search.
- I usually write Tech articles at https://medium.com/@mkgv89 and codersite, let's connect!Download a Sample PDF
See what other readers are saying:
Be ready to negotiate your next salary!